Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become, and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Freelance UX Designer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. First and foremost, we believe in creative freedom, and you will have plenty of opportunity to challenge the status quo and deliver ground-breaking UX. That means that when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. With us, you will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with and push the limits of User Experience in the digital space.
We’re looking for a UX Freelance to help our team on upcoming projects. You’ll help with the execution of the digital design, working closely with our Creative Director, Art Director, and our Development Team, translating beautiful identities into seamless digital experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar level role
- Creative thinking, but also the ability to execute concepts and designs flawlessly
- Great experience in prototyping and rapid iteration
- A solid understanding of interaction design, design principles, UX and how they interact across multiple devices and platforms.
- Good understanding of conception, UX design, interaction, and technology
- Robust knowledge of Figma and other design tools
- An all round team player, friendly and fun to work with.
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain your decisions to colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- You can demonstrate your passion for design, and your portfolio shows taste and detail across a wide variety of work.
- An inquisitive nature; you can’t leave a question unanswered or an idea unexplored
- Experience in working with developers, testing and Q&A
- Experience in UI design
- Additional languages welcome
To apply send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘UX Designer Freelance’. Remote is OK but must work within EU time zone.