We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly skilled Senior Brand Designer to join our team at Wonderland to help lead our team in their creative process and client delivery from discovery phases through to the final brand delivery.
Our Brand Designers work seamlessly to craft identities, build comprehensive brand systems and vision how they translate into digital systems. Our designers are hands-on, showing amazing crafting skills in their discipline but also having involvement in the strategy, creative and business processes to help grow our client base and the team at W.
We’re working in an industry that is constantly changing and evolving, no process is perfect, we strive to adapt and be the trusted design partner of our clients - working alongside our Client Management Team our Design Leads are at the forefront of leading our teams through this frame of mind.
- Lead the creative direction and execution of our branding projects, from discovery through to brand delivery (print & digital) and overseeing the creative direction through to digital design.
- Plays a key part in becoming the trusted design partner of our clients, you know what is best for them. During a project we expect you to have full perspective, remain accountable and connected with your team and with the client, who both feel as comfortable with you as you do with them.
- Working closely with the Client Management team to manage deadlines and client expectations.
- Grow and retain our existing branding talent and help to grow the team in hiring the best new talent.
- Delegate tasks to the team, feeling proud when the team delivers great work, but also being able to join the action, hands-on, showing amazing crafting skills.
- You have a sharp eye for design, represented by a solid, experimental portfolio.
- You have efficient brand design process(es) in your pocket and can apply them across multiple projects.
- You’re a people person - you can collaborate and communicate with clients and team members at ease.
- You are a natural leader, you have relevant experience in leading a team of Junior Designers and handling a variety of different clients.
- You’re inspiring, solid, clear and precise. Our Junior Designers look up to you.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Knows the basics of digital design & motion design.
- Amsterdam based or willing to relocate.
- Strong and confident presenting skills.
- Proven experience working in a similar agency environment.
What we offer
- An international and ambitious team with always good, friendly vibes.
- Perks: Health insurance reimbursement, 25 days paid holiday, flexible working hours, remote working, regular team events, gym memberships, bike subscription, monthly food allowance, bonus schemes.
- A brand new office space in central Amsterdam - with a fully stocked fridge & drinks.
- A sustainable mission and working towards becoming a B Corp in 2022.
Wonderland’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever-changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for our existing and future clients brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to gooo.
At Wonderland, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our international team at W is here to welcome you and fill your day with joy.
Apply with your motivation and portfolio to email@example.com