Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Digital Designer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with credible clients.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our team. You’ll lead the conceptualisation and execution of the digital design, working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Development Team to translate beautiful identities into seamless digital experiences. Taking responsibility for research and UX, building wireframes and leading clients through workshops
- 3 years of experience in a similar level role
- Strong creative thinking, but also the ability to execute concepts and designs flawlessly
- All-round team player, friendly and fun to work with.
- Extensive experience in working with developers, testing and Q&A
- Fluent in English
- Robust knowledge of Figma or Sketch
- Great communication skills and can explain your design decisions to colleagues and clients.
- Extensive experience applying design thinking experience to digital products.
- The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in the likes of principle or after effects
- Experience in brand design
At WONDERLAND our quality of work, creativity and team culture are all equally important. We want to get to know you, what you can bring to the role and how you would fit into our team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and your answer to 3 of the below questions to email@example.com with the email subject of 'Digital Designer + your name'.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Our interview process typically consists of 3 stages. Stage 1 is the initial interview on your application and the role. Stage 2 is a test of your skills for the role. And in stage 3 you will meet with extended members of the team to see your fit within our team