Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Digital Designer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with credible clients.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our team. You’ll help with the execution of the digital design, working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Development Team to translate beautiful identities into seamless digital experiences. Taking responsibility for ux & top notch digital design
- 2+ years of experience in a similar level role
- Creative thinking, but also the ability to execute concepts and designs flawlessly
- All round team player, friendly and fun to work with.
- Experience in working with developers, testing and Q&A
- Fluent in English
- Robust knowledge of Figma
- Great communication skills and can explain your design decisions to colleagues and clients.
- You can demonstrate your passion for design and your portfolio shows taste and detail across a wide variety of work.
- Experience in motion
We’re bored with cover letters. Instead, we ask you to answer a minimum of 3 of the below questions, along with your well-crafted CV.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Digital Designer’. Remote is OK but must work within EU time zone.