Our Junior Designer is someone who is curious and creative, with a strong desire to learn, grow and expand their designer's toolbox. You will work alongside our team of experienced senior designers, as well as our strategists and managing director, to help refine and execute the Wonderland brand.
Beyond this, you will also assist our designers in executing across a myriad of different clients and industries, working on both brand assets and elements, as well as UX/UI refinements.
The successful applicant is experienced and confident and can work across multiple projects and deadlines with precision and accuracy, without sacrificing creative nuance.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who loves a good challenge and is eager to learn and grow within the role and to make it their own.
- Help to meet design requests of our clients and consistently improve their digital and brand experiences.
- Work with our senior designers to refine the Wonderland brand.
- Assist our design team in executing internal Wonderland projects, as well as executing design-based requests and improvements for our clients.
- Work alongside the design team in creating visual concepts.
- Up to 3 years of design experience, preferably in a digital branding or advertising agency, or other related fields
- Robust skillset with both Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a hands-on attitude and versatile approach to work and can bring an efficient process - or processes - to the role.
- You’re creative, open-minded and looking for an exciting role that you can make your own.
- You’re able to work both independently and collaboratively with ease.
- You don’t settle for halves; you’re constantly working to grow and refine your skillset.
- A strong cultural fit; someone who can slot into the Wonderland team and amplify it with their own personality.
- Future-positive and optimistic.
- Experience in motion or video editing is a bonus, but not essential.
- A sharp eye for design and a curious personality that wants to push the final execution
- Hybrid / Amsterdam / willing to relocate.
What we offer
We are looking for someone to join our team on a full-time basis
- 25 paid holiday days a year
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Gym memberships
- Monthly food allowance
- Bonus schemes
Wonderland’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever-changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for our existing and future clients’ brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to gooo!
At Wonderland, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our international team at W is here to welcome you and fill your day with joy.