Junior Content Creator
Our Content Creator is someone who wants to tell and share the Wonderland story, both to promote the work that we do within the studio and to further evolve our studio and our Sustainable Digital Design platform.
The successful applicant is experienced and confident and can work across multiple social channels to both refine and improve the execution, as well as structure a strong content plan for Wonderland and Sustainable Digital Design.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can bring with them the know-how to accelerate our digital strategy and further refine the way we present our studio to the world.
What you will do
- Lead our content strategy with support from our strategists and designers to create a strong rollout of case studies, blog posts and articles, and social content across multiple channels.
- Work with our data analyst to maximise the potential of everything we do for SEO purposes, as well as constantly refining the planning to maximise efficiency.
- Work with our client managers and designers to ensure everything we create has beautiful and exciting designs to pique curiosity and maximise clicks.
- You’re a people person - you can collaborate and communicate with colleagues across multiple teams with ease, and love doing it.
- Create growth and retention flywheels between podcast, newsletter and community.
- Grow the newsletter’s user base, both for Wonderland and our sub-brands
- Establish, measure and report on growth KPIs
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of content experience, preferably in a digital branding or advertising agency, or other related fields
- Excellent written skills and able to manage multiple pieces of content (including research) at once.
- Fluent in English (UK) and comfortable writing copy across multiple channels and projects.
- You have relevant experience in working with a team of Designers and Data Analysts, who will help; you to study and further refine our strategies.
- You have a hands-on attitude and versatile approach to work and can bring an efficient process - or processes - to the role.
- You’re inspiring, solid, clear, and precise.
- You don’t settle for halves; you’re constantly working to refine your skillset.
- A strong cultural fit; someone who can slot into the Wonderland team and amplify it with their own personality.
- Future-positive, optimistic (read more about what we mean by “optimism”)
- Analytically driven and comfortable with analysis tools and capable of learning new ones. (e.g. Proftitwell, GA, Stripe)
What we offer
We are looking for someone who can work a minimum of 4 days per week. The contract will be signed on a 6-month basis. Compensation: per diem to discuss.
- 32-hour contract (Monday - Thursday)
- 20 paid holiday days a year
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Gym memberships
- Monthly food allowance
- Bonus scheme
Wonderland’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever-changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for our existing and future clients’ brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to gooo.
At Wonderland, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our international team at W is here to welcome you and fill your day with joy.
Apply with your motivation and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org