We're starting a data team at WONDERLAND and we need your help to bring it to life.
We're looking for a data analyst who loves data and has a knack for strategy, and can help us turn our data analysis offering into something more permanent and valuable for our clients. Someone who can spot the unique or interesting behaviour in datasets that we can turn in actionable insights for our clients, and partners.
You will analyse data from a range of clients across various industries and work with our project managers to turn your findings into valuable insight documents for our clients. The work you do will become the backbone for future improvements for our clients, including UX and UI changes, new features, and design changes.
WONDERLAND is a small studio, giving you the opportunity to work alongside multiple members of our team besides our project managers, including our designers, developers, and UX experts. As a small studio, we're looking for a self-starter who can work independently and use their initiative to identify opportunities for growth and development.
You will be responsible for examining data from multiple sources including Google Analytics and HotJar, and turning them into insights reports that we can deliver to our clients, and that we can use to validate future opportunities for them. These reports will include evidence backed insights as well as strategic recommendations.
What we’d like to see:
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
- A university degree, preferably IT related (Computer Science, Data Science, Information Management);
- Experience creating reporting templates, crafting narratives from data analytics and creating presentation materials to support that analysis. Confidence and experience presenting reports to clients is a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge of Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & other analytics tools, with an eagerness to learn more. Knowledge in Segment is bonus.
- You are able to clean, combine, and structure data from multiple sources into a cohesive and validate insights report, complete with actionable recommendations.
- Attention to detail and a curious mindset are a must
- You are independent, solutions-oriented, and collaborative.
- Fluent in English
To apply send us your CV and a cover letter explaining what you love about data, and why you would be right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Data Science / Analytics’. Remote is ok, but you must work within the EU timezone.