Introduction to Wonderland
We've grown Wonderland on the premise of creating a company that feels more like an extended group of friends who've come together to create epic stuff (bangers), rather than a business that focuses solely on the bottom line and profits.
Our studio has been formed on the idea of a creative playground, designed to incubate creativity and grow the talents of our teams. Above all we encourage exploration and curiosity, giving our people the space to experiment and try out innovative designs and technologies. These have become central pillars in our way of working, and translate directly into how we build for our clients, their users, and for ourselves.
Every day, we come together to create digital magic. We do this not only to make life more beautiful and enjoyable but also to have fun and to be inspired. This mentality sits at the heart of our culture and forms the basis for how we hire our team.
Growth Manager Role
Wonderland is expanding state-side! To help us on this journey we're looking for a US-based Growth Manager who can help us to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners within the United States. Beyond business development, the ideal applicant will also oversee strategic growth initiatives for clients, and guide them from the initial contact phase through to the signed contract, and along with the team, across multiple other studio disciplines.
The Growth Manager will work alongside our Operations Team and Managing Director to come up with boundary-pushing concepts and detail perfect proposals for clients. Developing the proposals from the initial client brief to the final version. This includes compiling relevant case studies, preparing initial ideas, strategic presentations, and all other written components.
The Growth Manager should have a strong network in the US in terms of both new partnerships and potential creative talent. Understanding how to sell and market our services to the US market is key to the role.
- You’re a people person - you can collaborate and communicate with clients and team members at ease.
- You have a hands-on attitude and versatile approach to work.
- You have relevant experience in working with a digital agency and handling a variety of different clients.
- You have efficient strategy process(es) in your pocket and can apply these across multiple projects and teams.
- You’re inspiring, solid, clear and precise. Our junior team members look up to you.
- You're inventive, imaginative, and determined to discover or create new ideas to make our work impactful and transformative.
- Have the ability to identify and drive opportunities for successful marketing of Wonderland, ensuring strong brand presence among past, current, and potential clients.
- You're curious about both branding and digital. Our work lives at the intersection of these two worlds, and you should be familiar with what lies here, and what clients will look for.
- Be open-minded and flexible, and able to adapt to changing situations
- Be a good collaborator who enjoys problem-solving with like-minded teammates.
Experience in an agency environment, ideally in business development, production, client services, project management, and/or strategy
Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail when it comes to mapping out complex pitch schedules and team timelines
- Strong writing skills and experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
What we offer
An international and ambitious team with always good, friendly vibes.
Perks: paid holiday, flexible working hours, bonus scheme.
- A sustainable mission and working towards becoming a B Corp in 2023.
Wonderland’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for our existing and future clients brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to gooo.
At Wonderland, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our international team at W is here to welcome you and fill your day with joy.
Apply with your motivation and portfolio to email@example.com