Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Developer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with credible clients.
- +3 years experience in a Developer role in a similar agency or brand
- Experience working in a Jamstack approach, with experience in using headless CMS such as DatoCMS or Contentful
- Experience working within a team of UX/UI & Motion Designers
- Understanding of serverless functions
- Full understanding of Vue (+ Nuxt)
- Frontend fundamentals (HTML, css, es6+)
- Able to design complex technological systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using version control systems (GIT)
- Ability to identify and help resolve usability issues
- Remote is fine but EU working hours are preferred
Nice to have
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Experience with payment platforms such as Stripe
- Knowledge on FaunaDB
- Knows how to use Figma
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Knowledge on Auth0
At WONDERLAND our quality of work, creativity and team culture are all equally important. We want to get to know you, what you can bring to the role and how you would fit into our team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and your answer to 3 of the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of 'Frontend Developer + your name'.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Our interview process typically consists of 3 stages. Stage 1 is the initial interview on your application and the role. Stage 2 is a test of your skills for the role. And in stage 3 you will meet with extended members of the team to see your fit within our team.