Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined Developer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with credible clients.
- Available from 1st September 2020
- Prefer Netherlands based / Remote is also fine (EU Timezone)
- +3 years experience in a Developer role in a similar agency or brand
- Comfortable in Typescript and Nuxt.js
- Expert in Shopify/E-commerce solutions (Extensive knowledge on Shopify’s graphQL API)
- Node.js backend experience
- Familiar with best practices for advanced SEO
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using version control systems (GIT)
- Ability to identify and help resolve usability issues
We’re bored with cover letters. Instead, we ask you to answer a minimum of 3 of the below questions, along with your well-crafted CV.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Developer’