Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated and organized Client Manager to work with our international team at Wonderland. We are looking for an experienced Client Manager to join as part of our creative production team starting in October. Main responsibilities for this position include project management, internal, and external communications
What we look for
- Extremely organised and proactive by nature.
- Able to translate project requests into actionable workflows for the relevant teams and clients.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans.
- Work closely and effectively with all members of the organisation.
- Provide solutions with thought and speed.
- Be kind, friendly, easy to work with and have no ego.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning skills.
- Keen desire to learn new skills and programs to optimise the workflow and processes.
- +3 years experience in a project management position with a similar industry or agency.
- Use of Figma.
- Base knowledge of coding and design terms.
- Previous experience in a similar agency.
At WONDERLAND our quality of work, creativity and team culture are all equally important. We want to get to know you, what you can bring to the role and how you would fit into our team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and your answer to 3 of the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of 'Client Manager + your name'.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Our interview process typically consists of 3 stages. Stage 1 is the initial interview on your application and the role. Stage 2 is a test of your skills for the role. And in stage 3 you will meet with extended members of the team to see your fit within our team.