Us & You
At Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined brand Designer to work with our international team at Wonderland.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of digital projects with credible clients.
The role works closely with the team, art & creative director to execute an idea with the highest standards possible but also within the available budget and schedule. This role is required to work independently and within a team and is required to be collaborative, communicative and respectful of other’s ideas and expressions.
What we look for
- Proven experience building high-quality brand identities with a digital focus
- Crafting identities that translate seamlessly into digital systems.
- Leading the design process on projects taking responsibility for working with the rest of the team and reporting to the Art & Creative Directors.
- Building comprehensive brand systems
- Include overseeing and manage parts of the design team through feedback and leadership.
- Work closely with the digital design team to translate identities into digital
- Delegate work within the team and oversee design directions from initial concept through to completion and delivery.
- Contacting and managing external commissions of illustration & photography with support.
- Make sure the brief is fulfilled and be able to present and communicate creatively with the client.
- Organise design presentations.
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent Skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in Digital Design
- Motion Design (After effects or C4D)
- Use of Figma
At WONDERLAND our quality of work, creativity and team culture are all equally important. We want to get to know you, what you can bring to the role and how you would fit into our team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and your answer to 3 of the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of 'Brand Designer + your name'.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
Our interview process typically consists of 3 stages. Stage 1 is the initial interview on your application and the role. Stage 2 is a test of your skills for the role. And in stage 3 you will meet with extended members of the team to see your fit within our team